Selling My '68 Convertible

Guys, Gals of the Imperial Cub,

Sorry to say it, but I'm going to sell my '68 convertible.  The car is sitting
in my garage in
Florida and the way things are going it appears I may never get to drive it
again.  Rather
than have it sit there and waste away I'm letting go.

It ain't perfect buy it's pretty nice.  I would prefer an IML member get it,
but I'm starting on
Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2485414187

Thanks, sorry for the ad . . .