Engine Paint Source and Application Questions

Engine Paint Source and Application Questions

I wanted to gather opinions and experiences from list members concerning the
quality of the various engine paints available. I want to paint my '68's 440
the correct color of turquoise. I also want to know which brackets, etc. are
painted the engine color and which are painted black.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

K.