The '66 Electrical System is Going #2*/1#3~0

The '66 Electrical System is Going #2*/1#3~0

Hola

Turn the key to ON - nuthin.  Turn the key to the START position - still
nuthin.  Use a jump wire to the lower connection on the squire bodied Ballast
Resistor from the battery and jump start the car at the starter solenoid with
the
key in the ON position, and it will start and run.  Remove the wire from the
battery to the ballast resistor and it will die.  I thought the resistor was
shot so I replaced it.  Still nuthin.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/F-Sweep trunk lid & std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational