Possible '66 For Sale

While on a motorcycle trip this last weekend I spotted a '66
Imperial with a for sale sign on it in central Ohio.  I
wasn't able to stop, unfortunately.  It had what appeared to
be a white painted top (possibly replacing a vinyl top?)
over dark brown.  Again just driving by, but my impression
was of a solid body, complete car.  It was sitting at a
small business lot with a couple of other cars for sale, on
Ohio Rt 95, about 2 miles west of Interstate 71, on the way
to Mt. Gilead.  I'm sorry I didn't get a phone number or
details, but maybe someone in Ohio will be interested
anyway.

Bill Parker, South Central Indiana
'56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth
Max Wedge; '64 Dart Convertible (Kathi's car); '65 Imperial;
'65 Barracuda \6 (Kathi's other car);'68 Barracuda Fastback
340-S; '69 Barracuda Fastback now 360 (20 y.o. son's car);
'72 Cuda 340