Duricy 68

--- Matt Hopkins <mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I looked at your site and couldn't find any pictures
> of your 68. Might you
> post a link for me/us to see your Imperials?
>
> Matt Hopkins

Happy to.

I just posted three older snapshots on my webserver.
You are welcome to see the '68 Crown at:

http://www.duricy.com/~imperialist/emailshare/thecars/

As you'll see in the pictures, the car was missing its
original side trim when I bought it. It still needs
the correct trim.

The car is almost ready for a drive. The new carpet is
installed, and the major components of the dash are
back in place. Still to come are the seats, door
panels, and a few bits of bronze.

I'm really, really looking forward to the convertible
experience. Riding with the top down and the AutoTemp
on will surely be the height of luxury.

Hopefully, I'll have the car looking respectable
before the end of the year. Then I can take some
decent photos for the '68 pages.

Dave