Re: Re: IML: '68 LeBaron project/parts car near San Francisco

Re: Re: IML: '68 LeBaron project/parts car near San Francisco

I think either spelling is correct, actually.  I'm more familiar with
"lavelier" because that is what we use in the TV & video production business--
a small microphone that hangs around the neck or is pinned on the lapel.
Usually it's just called a "lav."

I've seen lavaliere, but I think that is (no joke) the old French spelling.  If
you do a search for that you'll get hanging pendants, if you do one for
lavelier you'll get microphones.

Seems like in the '68 brochure they were called something else, like "assist
straps" or something?

Mark