1960 imperial on ebay

Not I, but it IS a SOUTHAMPTON!

I can tell that the seats have been redone in incorrect cloth. They are right
about the door panels being bad. The one on the front drivers side looks like
it was attacked by a rabid dog. Hard to say how it runs, but it needs plenty of
work otherwise. This would be in addition to stuff that they nearly always need
like dash light repair, gauge work, etc. Where did that spotlight come from?

I would want to see a LOT more pictures before placing a bid.

Paul