Hardtop V. Sedan & More Coupes

The Imperial Club Coupe that you referred to from 1951 and 1952 is the one I
have never seen. Today, I saw a great '50 New Yorker Club Coupe in two tone
green. The Imperials that I mentioned would have looked a lot like that, but
were longer, of course, and had fender skirts like the rest of the '51 and '52
line. I have seen both '51 and '52 Imperial two door hardtops, but never a Club
Coupe in real life, only in the sales literature.

Paul