Gary Goers still alive?

Has anybody had recent dealings with Gary? Does anybody on the list live
anywhere near him? Is he still alive? He doesn't reply to emails or
faxes and his phone is on fax full time. I'm starting to get a bit
worried after 4 months since I sent him my money and 3 1/2 months with
no replies to my communications. Contact me on or off list.

Regards:

Ernie and the Black Bit--.