sedans, hardtops, and Deluxe Imperials

Of course, then Cadillac comes along and names a car "Sedan de Ville" when, by
our definition, it's not a sedan at all but a hardtop.  Anyway . . .

I came across this '67 "Deluxe sedan" while car hunting.  It's actually a Crown
hardtop, I'm pretty sure:

http://greatvehicles.chooseyouritem.com/classics/files/75000/75024.html