66 crown for sale

hello everyone I'm  selling my 66 4 door hard top. It has black exterior
with a red leather interior. It has 71000 miles and has some rust spots. It
has new tires (wide whites). The passenger
door window does not work. The ac does not work either but I am about to fix
it. Any one interested? The 440 run superb and the car shifts nicely. How
can I send pictures to club members?