Please Welcome Rusty Ely

New Subscriber(s): Rusty Ely
Email Address is: rely@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Montrose Pa. Northeast Pa.

Car(s) owned: 1968  4door hard top  maroon/black int

Self-Introduction: Hi, I'm 41 years old, selfemployed landscaper. Had the
good fortune to find my Imperial thru one of my customers. 65,000 original
miles garage kept. Just finished a paint restoration last year and am
attempting to finish some machanical problems. To bad thy're so rare but
what a car!! Pleas help, Thanks in advance Rusty