Please Welcome John H

New Subscriber(s): John H
Email Address is: fourwb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Sydney, AUSTRALIA

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Convertible. White with red leather. Is undergoing
restoration.

Self-Introduction: I am a Chrysler enthusiast owning 7 other Mopars
including a Dodge Challenger, a Dodge Coronet Super Bee and 5 Australian
Valiants. I love the elegance of the 1967s and 68s. They are the last of the
individual Imperials yet enjoy Disc front brakes with dual circuit braking.
I also like the 1963s. As the ultimate Chrysler Corporation Car, I feel that
I am lucky to have found my car.