Is this a good idea?

Excellent idea! We have a couple of northwest magazine shows here that have been going quite a while and doing well. With Mrs. Blueberry pointing the way, that would give the show something extra....and meeting other Imperials along the way, on occasion, doesn't hurt either. And it would only seem natural that you would be in the driver's seat. And in that capacity I would see nothing wrong with the occasional "shameless plug" for these cars AND the museum. Cool.

Dave
67 Haze Green Sedan
Covington, Wa.