Please Welcome William Wetmore

Quoting chrysler1978@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> New Subscriber(s): William Wetmore
> Email Address is: langley1965@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: Norfolk, Virginia
>
> Car(s) owned: 1967 Imperial Sedan White with Blue interior
> 1968 Imperial Sedan Grey with Charcoal Grey interior

Very interesting.  As you know, the 4 door (pillared) Sedan was the rarest model
of the 67-68's (after the convertible), and given their lower price, they seem
to be the rarest now (most convertibles survived).  And you seem to have one of
each year.  I have never seen another 68 or 67 Sedan except for mine (and the
pictures in the IML).

D^2, 68 Sedan, 68 LeBaron, in Austin
PS Hugh, both my cars are driveable as always, if your 58 needs any moral
support.