Subject: IML: 1956 Imperial Generator Part #
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 01:15:20 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_1227_1088817320_0

Would someone in the OIC happen to know the proper Chrysler Part # and/or AC
Delco Part # for the Generator in a 1956 IMPERIAL with AC? I am trying to help
out a friend on this end who wants to attend a local Auto Show next weekend,
and was juit to the repair shop, who THEN shipped it out to a sub-contractor!!
Any and all help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!st informed that the one he
sent out for rebuild will not be ready in time, and I am doing a scouting of
the "www" to see if I can locate one! He did not write down the part number
before he gave

--
Mike Veronesi
Member of the