Finless 1961 Imperial Crown on E-bay

The example that I referred to in Seattle had been done in the mid to late
'60s. By the mid '70s the finned cars were becoming desirable again.

I would expect that this was done around the same time. Although I have only
seen one other one, I have heard that there were many '61s that had this change.

I think it should be saved as an extreme example of how someone really loved
their car, but felt the need to conform better to other stuff on the road.

Paul