Lost In The Imperial Site

Hello All,
It seems to me that what the folks are looking for is a "book type" index. Maybe I am misinterpreting their frustration, but that is what has come across to me. If you feel that this type of index is useful, why not volunteer to develop it?  Over my time in the club, it has become obvious to me that the last thing the staff needs is an additional project. So come on you IMLers, step up to the plate and take a healthy swing!
                                                                 Allan from Billings, Montana