Finless 1961 Imperial Crown on E-bay

ninetieth = 90, not 19!

Link to it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2483505945

In a message dated 06/30/04 07:46:41 PM, RandalPark@xxxxxxx writes:

There is a '61 on E-bay that has had its fins cut down. I don't think that the seller is aware of it. The story is a bit odd. Says that the original owner drove it until his family took away his license on his 19th birthday in 1989. That means that he bought it at the ripe old age of 1.I am sure that they mean that the car had been in his family all his and its life.