Leading the parade - a 440 @ 4mph!

My parade ready (I hope) convertible will lead the Prospect parade this July 4th.  It is all tuned up with particular attention to curb idle (is idling great).  Plenty of coolant with an overflow tank installed.  The parade is only a mile but the extremely slow speeds on maybe a hot day...what eventualities might I expect and/or should plan for?