68 IMPERIAL on car tranport seen on instate 81 in west virgina

68 IMPERIAL on car tranport seen on instate 81 in west virgina

HI list
 I was travling down to see my son that in the Navy in Norfork Virgina 0n Friday and passed an 1967 or 68 Crown Imperial that was a 4dr white with a black top  on Instate 81 in West Virgina heading  west It was on a car tranport carrying about 6 cars but the Imperial got my eye any one getting one deliver.                                       Bob May

1962Imperial Crown 4dr
 1963 Imperial Lebaron
1963 Imperial crown conv
1969 Imperial Lebaron 2dr