1956 air conditioner

Title:
Thanks, Philippe.
Tony
----- Original Message -----
Hi,
I've also the same problem on my '57 : no visual leakage (ther's a UV dye in the system) but after some weeks... warm air or rather no cooling !
I'll try to add a "A/C stop leak", a friend of mine tried it on a car and it works !! He put "A/C stop leak plus" from Uview (see http://www.uview.com/homepage.html) but ther's a lot of other brands.
Not cheap but i don't want to remove the evaporator cover  ...