Australian Royals

"The Royal series of Chryslers were a lower less optioned etc Windsor". Not always in Australia. Our 40 interior is identical to the 1939 Imperial. It just has the 6 not the 8. Wartime fuel conservation measure maybe? At a recent NSW Chrysler rally the rarest car there was a 1942 Windsor that apparently was used by the Prime Minister as his official transport.

Ricky Luke
C25 Royal on a Windsor chassis and with Imperial interior
Temora NSW Australia