My 60 mph hubcap!

I pressume this is on the 67.

These are tough to install.  I have a heavy rubber mallet that I use, and I have
never lost a hubcap.  Actually, I lost one at low speed once, but none since I
have been using the mallet.  If these are properly installed, they don't come
off, to my experience.

D^2, 2x68

Quoting DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx: