From: "Robin Giesbrecht" <robings@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 11:57 PM
Subject: IML: Torsion bars

Well I thought I was dreaming when I was removing the bars from my 72 but
after reading about torsion bars on the site I rolled mine on the floor. The
right one(512) has a good bend in it. Oh well. Anyone know the complete part
number as I will have to try and find one close to home to save on shipping?

Robin Giesbrecht