Bad deals/ blabbermouths and fluff

Hi,
  I have received a private message from kenyon saying
he was basically having a bad day and sent the message
in question in haste.
He regrets sending  it and has unsubscribed from the
IML for the time being so lets just move on.
On the topic of "the gift" 65 Imp, I know I feel very
badly for them, and I do have a 66 crown in my hangar
which has much the same story.  Bought online in 1996
and not exactly as described.  Live and learn but I
would like to ask the IML to support and help them
rather then condemn them.
We are all here to help and support one another!
Jeff Ingraham
moderator