Bias ply shod

After driving my first few Imperials with bias ply tires (I swore by them) over
150,000 miles I changed to a set of radials that were a gift. I never would
have bought my own set because, "by gosh, that car wasn't made for those!"

Ever since then I have been sold. They last longer, corner better, get better
mileage, are quieter, and cruise the highway in a far superior fashion.

You like bias ply, enjoy! I will enjoy my cars with radials, thank you. It is
like comparing an electric light bulb to a kerosene lamp.

Paul