Mirror Matic (1959 LeBaron)

>It is amazing how the list of (parts, pieces, things,...) never seems to get smaller!

>Tonight I took apart my mirror matic and the sight of the inside did very little to inspire me.

>Does anyone have a lead regarding where I can pick one up? A mirror in superior condition would be a "God-send". I already >have the other end of the spectrum!

Mirror-matic is pretty dang rare.  I have seen one for the ’59 on e-bay in the last four years and it went for over $500.  Can the “mirror” part of yours be recoated?  I don’t know if that is practical or not, but I do know that the glass for the mirror-matic is different from the regular glass.

                Steve B.