Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 6:50 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Bad deals

hey Melissa & Eric,

I've been through your deal not once, but twice, so my condolences.  There are a lot of blabber-mouths on the IML that can't contribute anything but anectdotal information.

How to rebuild a carb correctly or do good body-work?  No clue, but they sure can tell you where you went wrong on your buying experience.  Screw it.  70% of the messages here are fluff.  It's the 30% that you really want to pay attention to, and that's the nature of a public forum.

I am parting out a barn full of 64-66 parts.  I have lots of stuff.  If you need anything, let me know and I'll help as best I can.  Most of the stuff is in superior condition.  Not much trim, but it can't hurt to ask.

I sure hope that thread dies soon. Live and learn.