Screw tricks

Most of our car's screws simply go into sheet metal.   If the threads 'pull out' or strip, the metal is usually raised up around the hole.  Using a small punch you can push the metal back into place and use the same screw with great results.   This usually works great!  But only on sheet metal.

Jeff Ruffing
65 Imperial Crown 'vert