I got another one!

OK,

I probably just made another big mistake. I just bought an '82. Reportedly
42,000 original miles. Black with red leather. Car is pretty clean except
for a big crunch which took out the front cap and the right front fender.  I
got it from John who apparently is a list member although in the 4 or so
years I've been on here I don't remember him posting.

The price was right, but the parting had already begun. The car no longer
has the hubcaps. He sold the mats and the umbrella and he took the chrome
from around the license plate and I needed that for my '83.

Car still has the EFI, so we'll see if I can keep that going. If it quits on
me the seats go right in my '83! Should pick it up within a week once I
finagle the insurance and plates off one of my other hangar queens.

Wish me luck, I'm sure I'll need it!
Rob

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!