Suction Dent Pullers

[The only thing I can ad is that a fellow car owner purchased one advertised on TV and the first time he used it the handle came off.]

 Bob

Chris Lynch <creesto@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

QUESTION: my '66 Imperial Crown Coupe has some minor dents sprinkled
throughout--a dimple here and there, a minor crease on the rear quarter.
Does anyone have any experience with the following: suction cup dent
pullers, Dent Drs (a franchise) and great body men that don't even stock
bondo. My car was repainted sometime in the past 5 years and its always been
garaged, but either it picked up these imperfections after the fact or the
PPO didn't want to spend more money on restorative body work. DISCUSS
PLEASE.