Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Suction Dent Pullers

Suction dent-pullers are right up there with hair restoration tonic and 300 mpg carbs in my book.

There are some local guys that have a mobile operation that specialize in door-dings and they appear to be a franchise of some sort.  They have metal rod-wands that they use to massage out the dents.  Don't know more than that.

I'd suggest using Google and looking up "paintless dent repair" for general info and then moving to the phone book for local vendors if that's the way that makes sense to go.

-Kenyon

Chris Lynch <creesto@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
QUESTION: my '66 Imperial Crown Coupe has some minor dents sprinkled
throughout--a dimple here and there, a minor crease on the rear quarter.
Does anyone have any experience with the following: suction cup dent
pullers, Dent Drs (a franchise) and great body men that don't even stock
bondo. My car was repainted sometime in the past 5 years and its always been
garaged, but either it picked up these imperfections after the fact or the
PPO didn't want to spend more money on restorative body work. DISCUSS
PLEASE.