Brake Shoes

I think that they are the same from '57-'62. I bought my last set at a local
auto parts store. It may have been a fluke that they had them, but you should
be able to get yours relined (they are bonded), or at least get some good cores
from Imperial Heaven and have them done.

In any case, they are not difficult to find.

Paul