Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 11:54 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1974 Imperial 2 door lebaron

Hello to you all,

I am going to look at a 1974 Imperial 2 door Lebaron with 20k original miles. The car has a dark red cloth interior and exterior, with a black roof . Garage stored since the owner died 20 years ago. The car has been started regularly and was looked over by a freind who knows the seller and he said it is as good as it sounds. My question for all of you is   what is a realistic offer for this car? I was looking for a 60-63 Imperial, and don't know much about the 74-75.

Thank you,
Bernie Parent
Sask, Canada.