Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 12:30 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: ENGINE CODES

Hello everyone,
Just encountering my first "fix" on my recently acquired Imperial.
I need to buy a starter solenoid and my car has a NON-stock 413 engine in it.
The block says "MR 413" ........"I 74 b 7"
I think from my research on the Online Imperial site that this is a '61 engine.
Could someone out there verify this for me.......... I just want to be sure I have the correct year for future reference.
And does anyone know what "I 74 b 7" means........ I think I found it on the block also.
THANKS VERY MUCH,
Michael Howlett
in GOOD 'OL .............Boring, Oregon

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security. ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm