starting problems

I suspect your choke does not work.  Even w/out the choke, you should be able to
get it started by pumping the throttle a few times.  The cold start is not as
easy as with operable choke, but its not that tough, especially in the summer.
Another possibility is that your carburetor has a small leak, and gets dry if
does not run for a while.  So, in summary, check your choke and also check your
accelerator pump.  The latter is a little pump activated by opening the
throttle.  You can check by looking straight down the carburetor while pumping
the throttle.  You should see a healthy stream of gasoline if its working
right.  If the stream of gasoline is there after you have just ran the car, but
its not if the car has been sitting for a while, it may be a small leak.

Electric pump is not the answer, I think.  The answer is finding the problem and
fix it.

D^2

Quoting TOMGLOZANNIS@xxxxxxx: