1955 Imperial

Tim Hulse wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have a paint chip card with numbers and colors
> loaded on there computor that would share for the 1955 Imperials?
>
> Tim

Tim, go to:

http://www.autocolorlibrary.com

They have scanned practically every car known.  It's free and the paint
chips probably look as good as the one's I've held in my hands.  Take
the paint codes to your paint store and they can cross reference and mix.

Kerryp
begin:vcard
fn:Kerry Pinkerton
n:;Kerry Pinkerton
email;internet:http://Dte.net/57imperial     50 Crown, 57, 61(s), 68 convert
other lesser makes
tel;work:Manufacture of high quality Wheeling Machines
tel;home:http://wheelingmachines.com
version:2.1
end:vcard