Please Welcome Lupe Rodriguez

New Subscriber(s): Lupe Rodriguez
Email Address is: lupee@xxxxxxx
Member Location: San Deigo, CA

Car(s) owned: 1964 Imperial, Crown Coupe, Pear White with Pearl White
Leather interion.

Self-Introduction: I'm 71 years old and i shouldn't be working on old cars
but I like to think it relaxes me. I bought this car on an impulse as i was
jogging past the place that had it for sale. I bought it on the spot and am
enjoying the restoration process. Except when i forgot that i dropped a
washer in the intake while doing a carb rebuild. It got sucked into one of
the cylinders and how i have to take the heads off a perfectly good endine.
I took off 17 bolts off one of the heads but it still won't come loose. Is
there some help out there in cybeerspace?