59 glovebox

To chad smith from tom h crown point; chad i'm not sure how a 59 glovebox is put together or what it is made of, but if you can get the old one out all it comes down to is alot of measuring. i also traced the top and bottom shape out on a big piece of pasteboard.If you don't have one now it still probably means alot of measuring. You also have to watch out for other things protruding in from the firewall that the glovebox conforms to. Mine had a funky back on the left side in order to miss the windshield wiper motor.I made mine from common sheet steel you can get at a auto body repair place or auto,paint store and brazed it together. if you access to a mig welder it would work and look better when you put it together. hope thats a help to you good luck and if you have any questions just post them.