Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Service Booklets

Hi Jan,
Thanks for the offer. I'm sure there isn't much difference between '55 and '56 other than voltage (6V vs 12v)

I'm about ready to send my compressor, clutch, contact rings, and dryer to a rebuilder. I'm trying to become as educated as possible before I launch the project. I plan to change over to 134A. I'd appreciate advice if you have any.

Can you scan and email or would it be easier to copy and fax? I would, of course, be glad to reimburse you for any expenses. My fax # is 816 472-8822 if that is what works for you.

Thanks again, and best regards,
Gary