Please Welcome thomas hudon pauline foote

Please Welcome thomas hudon pauline foote

New Subscriber(s): thomas hudon pauline foote
Email Address is: firecat@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: crown point n.y. on beautiful lake champlain

Car(s) owned: 1966 imperial crown coupe presently daffidil yellow with black
leather interior. going to be 2004 dakota molten red

Self-Introduction: long time chrysler plymouth  dodge fanatic. like mostly
c-bodied mopars but could easily be enticed into owning a b-body. this is my
first imperial and me and my hunny are quite excited to get on the road
soon.
i have done many things to the car to get it on the road but most are
temporary  (4 or 5 years ) until i can do a complete  restoration. looking
forward to helping out anyone in need of help with their restoration or just
in need of  some technical advise. i have learned to find many of the things
needed to fix up the old girl are actually easier than you think to find in
your local parts stores hardware stores etc.