From: BOBSMOPAR [mailto:bobsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 8:58 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Imperials at Carlisle

Hi Richard.
I an sorry that I did not remember your name I am terrible at names.
Ok that would be great I would like to have a copy.
I just back from a show at Ocean City MD there were over 3 thousand cars
there and only one Imperial that I saw the hole 4 days it was mine.
I was amazed that I got 14 miles to a gallon of gas with the car loaded down
like I had .
I will be wearing my new shirt with picture on it of me and my wife driving
down the board walk in the parade.
I could not believe the number of comments that I got on the car and 2
people wanted buy it but did have 45 thousand with them.
This year when I come to Carlisle you might not recognize the car for over
the winter I put the trim back on installed the new top boot and had the
front seats redone and put the pin stripes back on.
Thank you.
Bob Hanekamp
See you in July.