Eagle picture on 58 page

Ernie,

I recently received a price list from George in Australia,

and one of the items he had listed was the medallion "in Plastic" for the front eagle emblem on a '58.

As I also have a '58 with both medallions missing I would be very interested in hearing what you find out from all the replies.

Please post your findings to the mailing list.

THANKS MUCH,

Michael Howlett in Boring, Oregon