another Carlyle question + BBQ

> field. There are almost no requirements at all. It
> used to be $35 got you
> parking and passes for the 3 days. You can stay as

Still is.  Last summer there was a beat up, primered
gray 4 door dart sedan in the fun field.  So don't
feel ashamed, bring what you drive.  Don't forget the
newer imps, the 81-83 and 90 somethings...we want all
years represented!

> As far as the tent goes, what is our name this year?
>  I went 2 years ago and
> I think it had to be Imperial Mailing List, but I
> think Mike Pittintaro
> (sp?-sorry) said he already registered under IML.

I was told (I think by Dave Brown) that we should
register under EITHER IML or OIC (Online Imperial
Club?) to get the count towards the tent.

BBQ...I have a tabletop propane stove I think I will
bring...beats paying $5 for a weiner at the stand.  If
people bring the meat, I'll supply the gas.  I wonder
if we could sneak in some brewsies...

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres