Lincoln "road huggin' weight"

As I recall, the middle '60s Lincoln convertibles (4-doors!) take the honors of the heaviest production cars of "back then".  Not as long as other cars, but "heavy for their size", just like the '64 T-birds were noted to be too heavy for their standard equipment tire size (due to the tight front fender clearances in the earlier versions of that body series).  Chryslers never had any of those issues and still looked great, not to mention being able to cruise on by and leave the Brand X vehicles in the dust when vehicle power and handling (chassis dynamics) came into the picture--even on the old bias ply tires.

Enjoy!
W Bell