From: BOBSMOPAR [mailto:bobsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 10:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Imperials at Carlisle

Count me in the tally I will be there with my 68 Imperial convertible.
And last year I went to the burn out show and dinner with a member of the
list I am sorry I can not remember your name.
On  Saturday night you took some pictures of my 68 sitting beside a blue 68
imperial convertible If you have reprints of that picture I would like to
buy them.
Thank you
Bob Hanekamp