From: <f.coulomb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 2:18 AM
Subject: Re:IML: Please Welcome franck coulomb

thanks you.---------- Initial Header -----------

Cc          :
Date      : Tue, 18 May 2004 21:46:22 -0500
Subject : IML: Please Welcome franck coulomb

New Subscriber(s): franck coulomb
Email Address is: f.coulomb@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: haute-savoie.france

Car(s) owned: future imperial crown 1960 cabriolet

Self-Introduction: i'm french and i don't no to speak inglish or america.i
buy a imperial 1960 cab of 1960.