'90 Imperial questions

on 18/05/04 22:54, Brad Hogg at roadhogg@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I've posted a number of times that the air shocks for the 90s Imperials are
> available from Gabriel.  They work great and can be plumbed into the trunk
> for easy manual fill.

Brad,

Wait a minute, are you saying that I can replace the genuine shocks with
Gabriel shocks and still use the air leveling? In other words, do they
replace the original air shocks without any modification to the suspension
system?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx