'60 conv

Phillippe;
I live in Phoenix and I'm not familiar with any loose '60 converts other than
ones advertised by Memory Lane.  Their cars are usually rare, major projects
and high priced.  If the car is in Phoenix, I could take a look at it and
report back.  I leave this Sunday for a show in Texas, and will be back the
first week of June.
Cheers,
Roger